Termites are the reason of bringing damage to your property by feeding the furniture, cabinets, floors, and ceilings, not to mention the houses, which are primarily wooden. The situation worsens with last ignoring of the termite irruption fact and in a consequence the pest’s extermination will cost a huge price. In the moment that you became the witness of termite infestation within your house the time of calling the pest control professionals has come.
What is a termite examination?
First of all, you need to give pest control professionals the instructions on what has to be done. It will help them to make their job quick and efficient. Here are areas that has to be cleaned before the workers will come to your apartment:
- Garage walls. There are different ways termites can appear from. For example, expansion joints and the space at the junction of the garage walls and the slab floor. These areas must be cleaned as well as the garage itself for creating the exterminators the needed workspace.
- Outer walls. Keep your items away from this place because they needed to be examined for insects that can came from streets.
- С Don’t forget to clear the passage of this place so exterminators have easy access to the lowest level of your house foundation.
- The same instructions are relevant to the garret, especially if the entrance is in the closet. For solving this problem remove clothing and other items to another place.
- These areas may be popular for bugs to live because of their hotspots. So for thorough cleaning and examination there have not to be bathroom and kitchen items among such places.